Monday, February 13, 2012

Slowly feeling better and a big thank you to MJ (Monday)

Last night was a rough night, but I am slowly getting better today.  I am holding liquid down and a few cheerios and crackers.  Needless to say, we hung out in the room today.
 
My first thank you to Michael was on the plane on the way here.  I did not think I could sit in that seat one. more. minute, when I found Michael's, "Th*s is it" movie and that kept me memorized for the next couple hours.
 
Tonight, we found the same movie on one of the few English channels here.  Annaston came out of her shell, singing and dancing and using her yogurt bottle drink as a microphone.  Miss Avalon sings virtually all day, so her and her new sister will be putting on many "concerts," I can feel it! 
 
Tomorrow is our Consulate appointment at 10 am!  I am hoping to have the energy to finish some shopping tomorrow afternoon.  Wed we leave for the train station at about 230 pm and pick up Annaston's visa on the way.  The long journey home will begin and I can't be more ready!  Please pray Annaston does not get this horrible stomach bug and that we have a safe, uneventful trip home. 

2 comments:

  1. This kid found the right family for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better and have a safe trip home!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete