Hi everyone,
I have been quite sick, but finally am feeling better. It was quite a nasty bug. PTL I am on the other side of it!
Tuesday was our Consulate swearing in ceremony. It was my final obligation for Annaston's adoption! Tomorrow our guide picks up Annaston's visa and we are free to leave!
Wednesday (today) I will just be walking around the island and finishing some shopping and packing. I want to keep it low key, as I want to be well rested and ready for the long journey home. I hope to visit Sbux today, too. You know I have been sick if I haven't been to Sbux at all since I have been on the island!!
Annaston is doing well and seems to be more comfortable with me every day. I did find out she likes dogs! We see a stray on the island and she gets very excited. She told the guide she likes dogs and is not scared of them. I had the guide tell her we have dogs. Whew! I was hoping not to have to deal with her being scared when we get home.
I haven't been taking pictures. Sorry. I will have to update with more pictures soon.
Please pray that Annaston does not get sick and that our journey home goes smoothly. Thanks!
I have been quite sick, but finally am feeling better. It was quite a nasty bug. PTL I am on the other side of it!
Tuesday was our Consulate swearing in ceremony. It was my final obligation for Annaston's adoption! Tomorrow our guide picks up Annaston's visa and we are free to leave!
Wednesday (today) I will just be walking around the island and finishing some shopping and packing. I want to keep it low key, as I want to be well rested and ready for the long journey home. I hope to visit Sbux today, too. You know I have been sick if I haven't been to Sbux at all since I have been on the island!!
Annaston is doing well and seems to be more comfortable with me every day. I did find out she likes dogs! We see a stray on the island and she gets very excited. She told the guide she likes dogs and is not scared of them. I had the guide tell her we have dogs. Whew! I was hoping not to have to deal with her being scared when we get home.
I haven't been taking pictures. Sorry. I will have to update with more pictures soon.
Please pray that Annaston does not get sick and that our journey home goes smoothly. Thanks!
Glad you are feeling better but I'm sorry you had to deal with that while in China. I had a mild case of food poisoning (not flu) while we were in Vietnam. I have been following your blog every day. Time is going so fast! Annaston is a doll and I am so glad to hear that she is coming out of her shell and interacting with you. Have a safe rest of your trip. Can't wait to photos of a beautiful Annaston smile! :D
ReplyDelete